- Funtank (funtank.com), Producer (October 2009 - April 2011)
- Lead internally-developed social/casual games from inception to full design and through production.
- Functioned as game manager for Candystand.com, working with external developers to integrate third-party games with the casual game portal and as community manager, driving the site’s social outreach efforts through Twitter, Facebook and various game sites.
- AOL Games (gamedaily.com [defunct] and games.com), Assistant Editor (May 2006 - October 2009)
- Covered news, previews, interviews and other articles for AOL-owned video game portals and blogs.
- Regular contributor on GameDaily Radio Weekly Podcast
- Produced larger site features, including special packages such as the Holiday Guide, GameDaily HUD and Giveaways.
- Circulated pieces through in-site hub pages, cross-promotion on AOL Games and Games.com, and through viral marketing on social networking sites including Facebook and Digg.
Exclusion Suite (exclusionsuite.com), Marketing/Website (January 2008 - May 2008)
- Managed promotional campaign of student-created campus soap opera.
- Created/maintained website for online-exclusive episodes and other media, including production diaries, video interviews, and show-related downloads.
- Solicited funding from local vendors, targeting college students at Columbia University.
Columbia Daily Spectator (columbiaspectator.com), Online Editor (January 2007 - September 2007)
- Created online department, and restructured publication's existing websites.
- Established strong branding across the sites as well as expanded the production of multimedia, podcasts, and other web-exclusive features.
Web Design/Photography, (September 2005 - Present)
- Assisted Columbia student groups with website creation/design, advertising campaigns, event photography.
- Organizations include Asian American Alliance, Liga Filipina, Korean Student Association, CU Records, CU Relief, Barnard Writing Fellows, Columbia East Asia Review.
Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, May 2009
- SVN version tracking, JIRA bug/task logging systems.
- Valid HTML and CSS.
- Content management systems (MovableType, ExpressionEngine, and WordPress), including design, database administration.
- Some experience with Java, PHP, Flash.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, basic Spanish.